Say "NO" to tacky plastic bottles.
Beautiful Hand Painted Bottles from Colorado Artists
Beautiful hand painted items by Colorado Artists on World renowned Italian and Spanish recycled glass. Specializing in the replacement of unsightly and environmentally harmful plastic bottles in our homes.
Oil and Vinigar
Salt & pepper
Sorry, I do not ship because it takes time away from painting. However, if you know what you want, please call me one to two weeks in advance of a show and tell me what to paint I will have it available at the show of your choice.
If you need to reach me at a show, call my cell, 720-207-1790
8911 S. Blue Creek,
Evergreen Co 80439
Home Studio 303-627-4701
Cell for show contact 720-207-1790
2014 Fine Craft and Art Show Schedule
April 26th & 27th Mountain Area Home Show
- Located at Evergreen High School in Evergreen. I will be selling the hummingbird feeders only near the exit doors in the gym. There is a $5.00 admission at the door. Proceeds go to charities
June 28th – 29th Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, Estes Park
- Down Town Estes Park. Come support the town after the big flood. This small Scandinavian Festival is more about the cultural displays than the vendors. They even have a true may Day pole. I am selling humming bird feeders only and maybe a small inventory of hand painted bottles.
July 5th-6th Boulder JazzFest, PEARL Street Mall
- New Show. Pearl Street in Boulder is always a good time. This should be a lot of fun. www.boulderjazzfest.com
July 9th - 10th Steamboat Art in the Park, Rodeo and Balloon
- Waiting on acceptance.
July 25th -27st Carbondale Mountain Fair
- This is an awesome town between Aspen and Glenwood Springs. The fair has a tradition of being a “hippy” event so wear flowers in your hair, a long skirt and tie dye if you have it. Even the town police wear tie dye. http://www.carbondalearts.com/mountain-fair/
Sept 6th & 7th Festival Italiano The very best festival in Colorado.
- www.belmarcolorado.com/sub/event/festival_italiano Did I mention Italian men in tights throwing mid evil flags? Bring lots of $ for all the wine, food and painted glass. Sign up for tastings and cooking classes. Open late like a European market. I am across from Victoria Secret and to the east a bit. Free
- October 3rd and 4th. Friends of the Library Website will provide directions. Come early or late to find parking. One day. 200 artists Beautiful park and historic site. Free www.qype.co.uk/place/335424-Kettering-Library-Kettering
Oct. 158h & 19th Molly McGee’s Boulder County Fairgrounds
Oct. Wed Oct 15 - Sun Oct 19 Grandmothers Boutique
Nov.7th - 9th Colorado Country Christmas at the Merchandise
Nov 12 to 15thGrandmothers Boutique Tagawa Garden Center Nov 21th – 23thDenver Food & Gift Show at the Denver Convention Center
- Booth 301 in front. Fee at door with coupons on their web site. Smaller show than the show above and easier to get around. Wear comfortable shoes, bring our own food and water. Schedule is subject to change. Please call me to confirm if you are attending a show to find me. I do have free passes for some shows, please call me to check availability. Thank you. 303-627-4701. email@example.com
Please scroll down to see 2014 show schedule
Finally the 2014 show schedule is here! Scroll down.