Say "NO" to tacky plastic bottles.
Beautiful Hand Painted Bottles from Colorado Artists
Beautiful hand painted items by Colorado Artists on World renowned Italian and Spanish recycled glass. Specializing in the replacement of unsightly and environmentally harmful plastic bottles in our homes.
Oil and Vinigar
Salt & pepper
Sorry, I do not ship because it takes time away from painting. However, if you know what you want, please call me one to two weeks in advance of a show and tell me what to paint I will have it available at the show of your choice.
If you need to reach me at a show, call my cell, 720-207-1790
8911 S. Blue Creek,
Evergreen Co 80439
Home Studio 303-627-4701
Cell for show contact 720-207-1790
2015 Fine Craft and Art Show Schedule
June 27th – 28th Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, Estes Park
- Down Town Estes Park. Come support the town after the big flood. This small Scandinavian Festival is more about the cultural displays than the vendors. They even have a true may Day pole. I am selling humming bird feeders only and maybe a small inventory of hand painted bottles.
July 25th -26st Carbondale Mountain Fair
- This is an awesome town between Aspen and Glenwood Springs. The fair has a tradition of being a “hippy” event so wear flowers in your hair, a long skirt and tie dye if you have it. Even the town police wear tie dye.
Sept 12 and 13th Festival Italiano The very best festival in Colorado.
- www.belmarcolorado.com/sub/event/festival_italiano Did I mention Italian men in tights throwing mid evil flags? Bring lots of $ for all the wine, food and painted glass. Sign up for tastings and cooking classes. Open late like a European market. I am across from Victoria Secret and to the east a bit. Free
- admission. Wed-Sat 10:00AM - 6:00PM Sun 10:00AM - 4:00PM Selling Humming bird feeders only.
Nov.6th - 9th Colorado Country Christmas at the Merchandise
Nov 20th – 23thDenver Food & Gift Show at the Denver Convention Center
- Booth 301 in front. Fee at door with coupons on their web site. Smaller show than the show above and easier to get around. Wear comfortable shoes, bring our own food and water.
- Schedule is subject to change. Please call me to confirm if you are attending a show to find me. I do have free passes for some shows, please call me to check availability. Thank you. 303-627-4701. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please scroll down to see 2014 show schedule
Finally the 2014 show schedule is here! Scroll down.